Commercial Office Refurbishment
Queensferry, Flintshire, Wales
Installation of an under-floor data network and new lighting as part of an office refurbishment.
The client was due to move offices and needed lighting, power and a data network installed in their new 6,000 sq. ft. office before they could move in.
Location: Queensferry, Flintshire, Wales
Timescale: 8 Weeks
- Cabling and installation of data network
- Installation of new floor boxes with power and data supplies
- Lighting design and installation
- New sockets and lighting points
- Wall mounted TVs connected to a network
Why Titan Electrical?
The company doing the office refurbishment work brought in Titan Electrical to carry out the electrical and data work. We’ve worked with them many times before so they knew we would be reliable.
How we helped?
The client needed several things doing before they could move into their new building. We helped them get the office ready by putting in a new data network and data cabling under a raised-access floor. We also installed new lighting and new power sockets as needed around the building. This involved:
- Installing new floor boxes with power and data supplies – including wiring 120 category 6 network ports to the new floor boxes and other points around the office.
- Wiring the wall-mounted TVs in the meeting rooms to connect them to the computer network and provide HDMI points.
- Installing new lighting in the entrance way and meeting rooms.
- Altering the existing lighting arrangement to suit the new office layout.
- Adding new electrical sockets to the kitchen area so the client could use fridges and hot water taps.
Titan electrical has a lot of experience and expertise delivering this type of work. And this helped make sure everything was completed well before the client’s move date.